Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

hello dear blogger love :)

so today im officially makes my own blog at may 2 2011  b/c i was inspired by my lovely sister @saraamanda follow her thelazysara.blogspot.com n my dear junior i just love read their blog.so today im happy b/c i've like tonnes of  story to be spilled on my own blog.yes i admit i love to write but i dont have enough time to share everything on my blog b/c this year im gonna sit for my spm but i tried my best to update my blog when i have enough time.so me as lisa so u may know me as lisabiebsessed or just call me lisa.biebsessed means bieber plus obsessed then when u mix it its gonna be biebsessed.im different from my sister she got her own name that is sara amanda but i dont have one n im still searching my own name.if u wanna know more about me follow me on this blog.so about me i love to write quotes b/c when i've got nothing else to do besides study i will write my own quotes.believe me u will love my quotes.im a big fan of justin bieber he just so amazing he really makes me inspired by his real life in his movie never say never actually it doesnt bother me at all when people says they hate justin bieber.i know him i know how amazing he is.so haters just STFU.i love photography it has been my wildest dream to be a  professional photographer.i love to snap snap picture.so this year has been my amazing year finally i found my own soul mate yeah i love him he just so kind to me n it really makes me love him more.but now it seems like i feel different now but maybe i have to understand is condition maybe he's busy with his assignment.actually i've more story to tell but my books keep calling me to study for my brighter future so see ya next time <3
with joy n love,
xoxo
by lisabiebsessed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment