Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

surprise !!!!

hehe i bet raje ,lina n all these people who has been asking me so many times to do my own blog so finally i made it so follow my blog ok i promise u wont ever regret to follow my blog.so im malay so sometimes if i feel i should speak malay on my blog i will but if i feel like i should speaking i will do that depends on myself u guys just see ok.so about today today is holiday for labour day for those people whi has benn work so hard so today they got a leave for one day to use their spare time with the loved one.so im still wondering when im gonna start write my quotes maybe someday k but i feel i should do it now.so i do it now.so this is some of my quotes i made it by myself if u guys ask it for more i will write it :)
"Enjoy every second of ur life bcoz that second maybe be the last second to enjoy with ur loved one"
"Having someone special by ur side make u believe that he would done whatever for u n will love u no matter hard it is"
"Dont u ever hate someone like crazy bcoz someday the person that u hate the most may be ur best friend so just be kind to them although u really hate it n just kill them with kindness " :)
"Never regret of having someone u know bcoz he/she may be ur someone special "
-lisabiebsessedquotes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment