Followers

Monday 2 May 2011

me as spm candidate for 2011

still cant believe it but thats the fact im legally 17 year old kid on january 31 n im legally can sit for spm.this year real makes me crazy especially when it comes to grade. i never get all straight A's of someday i got it all straight A's i cant sleep,i cant think its like is that for real n i cant wait for that moment .dear all my follower please pray for me so that i would makes my parents proud of me i really wanna make them happy especially when they look at my spm result.they have been sacrifice everything for me now is my turn to pay back to them. i really love them without them im not gonna exist in this world.so i  wanna be someone who is underdog n people would never expect n they will be blown out when they found out i could get straight A's.so in my way to reach my dream to get straight A's i must alwayz be 24/7 speed light n i wont easily give i promise that n alwayz never say never.thats what my idol that is justin bieber alwayz taught me.he really inspired me to never give up n alwayz never say never.i dont to be someone who easily give up b/c it shows that how weak they are.so time to study now byebye blogger love yah alwayz my books keep calling me showing that they want me to study n stop send post on this blog ok byebye for now take care ur self, ur bf ur gf ur parents anyone la u should take care ok
with love ,
lisabiebsessed
-dream until your dream comes true (from justin bieber biggest fan room on ellen )

No comments:

Post a Comment