Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

about him.......

omg first time he said he make his own blog i cant believe it but when i saw his blog by myself it is true he make his own blog his blog just sweet.his blog talked about me.all the things in his blog is about me.n by that i know how much he love me everyday i pray to GOD of hoping that our relationship will last forever bcoz me too im scared of losing someone like u.someone who can make me smile everyday someone can make me think about him a lot someone who has been part of my life n someone who playing a big role in my life n now i want u all to know that i love him so much he make me be more better person.he can changed the way i think of something all.all i need is his love.his gold of heart.half of my heart already filled with his heart.thanks for loving me thanks for making me such a better person.n about ur finger i hope ur finger recover faster n i want u next time to be more careful.it is sweet when someone that u love wrote all things about u in his blog.it shows that how much he loves u.i hope GOD hear my prayer.AMIN alwayz believe in HIM bcoz he are the greatest only HE have that power only he can change someone.i love u so much thank u for having me as ur baby in ur life.thank u for making me as someone who is important in ur life.all the things we had are the best thing that i will alwayz remember.i wont forget.
with all the love that u gave me i truly appreciate it n it will alwayz in my heart <3
with a lot much more love by me,
lisabiebsessed
i love u boo <3
i love u everyday,every minute,every second,every part of my life
roses are red,
violets are blue,
i love u







No comments:

Post a Comment