Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

i miss u too syg i miss u so much

im sorry for what has happened i never thought that thing will happen in our relationship for all this while we laugh together we love each other suddenly stop.i really enjoy every moment that we shared.i never ask u to leave me or letting me go bcoz i love u so much n i bet everyone know how much i love u.i know its getting harder n harder everyday but i promise u the moment my exam that is spm over we will continue back our relationship.u know how much i love u.n my life really depends on u.u r my life.i cried everyday bocz i miss u so much n i love u so much me too im scared of losing u of losing someone who has been part of my life n i cant stop thinking of what gonna happen next i hope u just fine i dont want to see u give up in ur life.i want u to be strong try to be strong for me i know u can do it sayang i alwayz believe in u i will alwayz support u no matter how i will alwayz be ur baby i wont ever let u go.someday u gonna find the answer n i hope u can accept it.i know its hard for u n its hard for me too but i know if we were really meant to be together we will get back together after my spm is over.i will be with u during ur birthday dont worry we gonna hang out together like we used to.once again ILYSM n IMYSM.n once again i never try to avoid u u are my honey boo n i wont ever do that to u.i want to see u smile again.










roses alwayz remain red no matter how,
violets supposed to be purple not blue,
n my heart is alwayz for u
ILY once again













No comments:

Post a Comment