Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

ur song

ur song really show me how much u miss me.all the lyrics really shows ur feeling ur pain of missing me

Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds
and how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah...
Maybe some day we will find a way to disappear.
Just me and you on silver lining dreams.

Ohh how could i survive without your love
and the hope you bring.
Ohh even when the sky is falling down, i know i have you, and it's all i need.

Lately i've been hoping you can stay with me
And i could hold you close til the end of time...yeah.
Maybe someday we will grab some change and run away
but for now i'll learn to say goodbye

Ohh how could i survive without your love
and the hope you bring.
Ohh even when the world is breaking down, i know i have you, and it's all i need.

ohh she is my everything
ohh she is all i need..
Ohh she is my everything...
ohh she is all i need.

Ohh how could i survive without your love
and the hope you bring.
Ohh even when the world just falls apart, i know i have you, and it's all i need.



by 

Simple,Starving To Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby

No comments:

Post a Comment